Friday, 25th of September 2020 from 08:30 to 15:00 via Video Conference
After our successful Quality Circle Operation Workshop last summer in Forbach in cooperation of DB Netz, SNCF Rèseau and French/German Railway Undertakings, the RFC Atlantic was asked to organize a follow-up meeting in Saarbrücken. Due to the current COVID-19-Virus we will have a virtual meeting via video conference.
Currently we have planned to tackle the following topics which are all relevant for our French-German rail freight business. However, it may be necessary to prioritize the topics due to time constraints.
- Presentation of general train performance analysis and a dwelling time KPI concept
- Status report of SNCF Réseau and DB Netz project to harmonize the train numbering for ad-hoc trains
- Update from SNCF Réseau about the re-location of train driver change in Forbach for direction FR to DE
- Report from DB Cargo / ECR about a Train Linking pilot in TIS (https://tis.rne.eu/) with the target to improve international real-time information
- Update on the improvement of the exceptional transport process and the use of the chat-translation tool Assistify
- Update on the status of French/German language project to facilitate communication between loco driver and traffic controller
- Presentation of UIC X-Border project “Concept for an ideal border section” with a focus on the Forbach/Saarbrücken region
- Discussion about our future cross-border collaboration: Do we want to come from one-off workshops to a continuous improvement process with regular exchange?