On the 27th of April 2023, the Atlantic Corridor organized the 24the meeting for its Advisory Groups comprising both the Railway Undertakings and the Terminal Managers of this corridor. As for the first Advisory Group meeting of 2023, this meeting was held online.
The meeting which took place between 10:00 and 12:00 CET comprehended a presentation from the Railway advisory group speaker and one from the Corridor Management Board with the following agenda:
2. Terminal Advisory Group Presentation
4. Train Performance Management
5 Quality Circle Operation
6. European Transport Market Study
7. Customer User Satisfaction Survey
8. Rail facility portal
9. Infrastructure Upgrades
10. Temporary Capacity Restrictions
11. Financing Action of Projects on Corridor
12. Closing of the meeting
Finally, we would like to thank all who attended the event promoted by the Atlantic Corridor and provide you with the relevant information presented at the meeting.