September the 15th – Online
On the 15th of September 2021, the Atlantic Corridor organized the 21st meeting for its Advisory Groups comprising both the Railway Undertakings and the Terminal Managers of this corridor.
As for the first Advisory Group meeting of 2021, this meeting was held online. Although preventing the usual networking between the participants, the Teams meeting enabled a larger number of members to easily attend the meeting.
The meeting which took place between 10:00 and 12:00 CET comprehended a presentation from the Railway advisory group speaker and one from the Corridor Management Board with the following agenda:
2. Presentation by the railway undertakings
3. News on Atlantic Corridor
4. Capacity offer for timetable 2022
5. Main temporary capacity restrictions along the corridor
6. Train performance management
7. Quality Circle Operation (Forbach-Saarbrucken & Hendaye-Irun)
8. EU funding period 2021-2027
9. AOB & closing of the meeting
Finally, we would like to thank all who attended the event promoted by the Atlantic Corridor and provide you with the relevant information presented at the meeting.
Please click to download the concerning presentations: